Music PR & MArketing
– Fully-Integrated, Multi-Channel Music Marketing Planning, Budgeting, and Execution
– Interviews, Guest Hosting Slots, and Video Placement on syndicated Music Shows that are seen on Cable, Satellite, Local and Regional Broadcast TV across North America
– Audio and Video Music Placement with DJ pools, Radio Programming Pools, large consumer retail brands, hotels, casinos, cruise ships, national chain restaurants/fast food companies across North America and Fitness Clubs (Worldwide)
– Music submission to multiple Radio formats via Trade Magazines and Digital Delivery (additional fee required)
– Music submission to Advertising Agencies, Film & TV Production companies, Telecom and Video Game Companies for potential sync licensing placement
– Product Management on a per project basis
– Creation and implementation of Consumer & Retail Advertising campaigns
– Team Building for Projects: Partner with Radio Promotion, Publicity, and Production Experts to customize a complete team to work your project across all spectrums of the music marketplace.
– Artist Management and Career Guidance
*Offered to select clients only
– Tour Consultation and Tour Marketing, including Soundscan Venue Sales Program.
*Must pre-qualify for Soundscan program; we are not a booking agency and do not book tours or tour dates.
Digital Services and Promotion
– Work with multiple distribution companies with various options for release.
– Online music placement, asset allocation, & marketing to DSP’s/Streaming Music services (Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, Amazon, Deezer, LiveXLive, Tidal, Youtube Music) Portals, Online Radio, and Satellite Radio.
– Interview and review placements on blogs and major National Consumer and Music sites
– Online Community Management and Fan Outreach through Social Media platforms
– Advice on putting together smart URLs, postings on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Youtube
Partnership and Branding
– Pursue, negotiate and execute potential brand/product partnerships and sponsorships to raise visibility, awareness, and tour support for a band/artist. This would include cross promotions & contests, and product advertising tie-ins
– Consumer Product Marketing campaigns with a Music Focus: Pairing music artists with brands
– Sales & Marketing Liaison with Independent and Major Distribution companies (music specific); Marketing/Sales to Digital Music Retail